Determined to continually provide its customers with the best value for money, Nigeria’s fastest growing and most innovative telecommunications company, Etisalat Nigeria has launched a new tariff plan. Known as Easyday, the new tariff plan enables subscribers on its EasyStarter and EasyCliq packages enjoy lower tariffs based on their daily spend.
The Easyday tariff plan which is available to Etisalat’s existing and prospective subscribers is activated once the subscriber reaches a certain threshold, allowing customers on the package to get low tariffs to make all their national calls for the rest of the day. New subscribers can activate and enjoy the new tariff plan, by buying either an easycliq or easy starter line, and then opting-into the Easy day plan to get lower call tariffs daily. For existing subscribers using the easycliq or easystarter packages, all they need to do is simply migrate to the new tariff plan. New and existing subscribers can opt in by dialing *239*1#.
Explaining the tariff plan, Chief Commercial Officer, Etisalat Nigeria, Mr. Wael Ammar said “This is a unique tariff plan based on regressive billing such that when you have used up to a particular amount in a day, your call cost per second is instantly lowered. Once you opt-in to easy day, your tariff drops first to 40k/sec to all networks. Once a subscriber then spends N50 in a day, either on calls, SMS or PAYG data, all subsequent calls will be charged at 20k/sec for the rest of the day ” he said.
Giving reasons for the new tariff plan, Ammar said it was the product of months of intensive consumer research. “As a customer-centric brand, we are always in tune with the desires of our customers, and will always go the extra mile to make sure that these desires are met,” he said.
According to him, the research showed that customers not only want to enjoy low but transparent tariffs on their calls. “They have constantly asked for a regressive format whereby a premium is charged on the very first minute, with subsequent minutes made cheaper. This is what we are giving them with our new tariff plan, Easy Day,” he added.
Follow this category via RSS feed: Features
- Etisalat Celebrates Winners of the 2014 Pan-African Prize for Innovation - December 8, 2014
- First Ever Etisalat iParty Held in Lagos - November 21, 2014
- 3 Reasons why we cannot wait for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus from Etisalat - November 11, 2014
- Why you should shop at Mobility Blog’s new e-commerce store - November 10, 2014
- RepairAm: An online gadget repair service is live in Nigeria - November 10, 2014
- Selfie Reloaded with TECNO Phantom Z - November 5, 2014
- BlackBerry Passport Is Now Available in Nigeria - October 28, 2014
- Join Moverick and other speakers at Campaign2Insights 2014 #C2ILagos - October 18, 2014
- Soft Alliance Academy commences world class IT training - October 9, 2014
- A Smart Phone For Everyone, from Etisalat! - September 22, 2014