Providing the best of mobile reviews, news, tips and great deals, Mobility is the largest tech blog about all things mobile on the African continent.
- Over 4,600 articles and 35,000 comments from 2008
- Detailed device reviews from real life usage
- How-to articles to help you solve common problems with your device
- Easy-to-understand language
- Special deals on brand new devices, as well as bargain prices for review devices
Mobility Is Easy To Love
World Class Content
“The quality of the writing and content on the site is world class and the site has an international following.” – Dennis Bournique, WapReview.com
The only African mobile tech destination
Mobility is the only African mobile tech blog I visit daily. My other daily mobile destinations are PhoneArena and GSMArena. – Brymay Osah
You guys publish the best phone reviews of any Nigerian website, and even better than some foreign ones. You truly deserve multiple pats on your back. – Ifeanyi Uzoma
Your reviews are wonderful, straight to the point and very, very truthful. – Kayosde Sokunbi
“If you want me to read tech stuff which can be ‘heavy’ most times, make it look ‘light’. In Nigeria, only Mobility Blog succeeds at this!” – Kathleen Ndongmo
Professional and Dedicated
“I admire your professionalism and model your dedication to your industry. Right from the days of ‘Alireta’, I have followed and found that Yomi Adegboye loves and lives the tech life. Kudos.” – Sandra Etubiebi, Ekodara Consulting, Abuja.
Meet Mister Mo, the Moverick – Founder
In the Press
- White African’s 30 Great African Tech Blogs
- WebTrends Nigeria interviews Mister Mobility
- CP Africa lists MobilityNigeria as Top Nigerian blog
- Island Explorer magazine runs feature on MobilityNigeria
- Some African Tech Blogs We Love Reading – Afrinnovator
- Mister Mobility Makes TechLoy Most Influential Technology People Of 2011 List
- Mister Mobility Interviewed By AfriPOP Magazine
- Silicon Africa’s Top Tech Blogs In Africa
- Mister Mobility appears on InfoPlay on LoveWorldPlus TV
- Top 25 Bloggers in Nigeria to Watch Out For in 2014
Mobility Arena is in no way officially affiliated with any mobile brands. Our reviews are free and we aim to be unbiased in all our content. We do occasionally receive free products from brands/vendors that we review or discuss. Separate from our independent reviews, we also provide commercial marketing and PR services to brands, some of whose products we review. However, we make it a distinction to maintain our editorial independence in our standard reviews at all times, including in situations where we have received gifts or have provided paid services.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Mobility.ng employees, attorneys, and agents (“Indemnitees”) against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, that the Indemnitees may incur (i) in connection with your use of the Site, or any hyperlinked web site or (ii) resulting from content you supply.
While we aim to provide you with free and useful information, you consume, use and apply information published on Mobility Arena at your own risk.
Let’s Do Business!
Do business with us. Here are a few things that we can do for you and our contact details.